Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's been ages since i blogged. Suddenly this site came up, and I thought why not. I doubt anyone will ever read this. It doesn't matter now, does it? I miss discussing things with people. Important things. Not something that's got anything to do with me or you, or anybody...what I'm saying, is that I miss talking about n'import quoi to someone just like that. I love the whole idea of going to a new place, meeting new people. Being secure with a friend or tow who you know you can depend on. At the same time, getting to know someone new. Making new ties, new people to join you on facebook, maybe. Or just someone who you can say months latter that you had a kind off past. Yet the sad parts are when they do not see it the way you did. And expect more. You never asked for anything complicated now they make it that way and then, they just leave. With no return address. And stupid me, wonders if I'll ever see or hear from them again! But it wasn't me who asked for this! Life! Now am wondering where i will go next. New people again? Maybe new thoughts to unravel or just to explore something different.

No comments: