Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A new place a new experience. Lots has changed. But am I still me? I haven't writing. Reading to a minimum. I suddenly feel like before I used to have all the time in the world. Now I'm feeling like writing and thee are disturbing sounds around me. Its like a barrier to my thoughts. They are pushing but the barrier of noise is stronger. Its been so long since I wrote. And yet no thoughts flow from my over busy mind. Have I ceased to think like I used to think before? Writing used to define me. But now its missing and I feel like something is lacking. I look forward only to Saturdays. When its over I'm always a little depressed. I need to write a blog about Saturdays. I don't care if no one reads. Yet I want feed back. Do we hunger for praise? I think I want it. When Royan eats the food I cook. When i write something for the school. Not one person said anything to me about my article on Goa. I am tensed most of the time, I feel. Wanting someone to reciprocate my emotions. And devouring it hungrily when it comes to me. I feel I was inspired before, now I lack it. Like an orchid kept away from the sunshine.

No comments: