Thursday, August 22, 2013

Reading my old post, Man, I used to be inspired! Woke up today with the urgency of aan almost over flowing bladder. Was feeling quite ill, yet came, thinking I'll leave early. But 1/4 to 2 pm and am still here. Talent Fiesta! Am so happy to be in charge of something. Its like I can give off some of my knowlege. But then there's always the fear of not doing the right thing. What is that saying....with authority comes great responsibility. Have I just made it up? But you know what I mean to say, right?

Why this dearth of thoughts, aren't there any more ideas to come slipping down my mind? But am being called to a million things. Suddenly I am the one taking decisions. After France I feel I havent written anything worthwhile. Daily life's a challenge, but it' s routine. Thinking about new recipies. That takes up most of my afternoon and evening. And then Hoping for some good words of praise. Just lying on the sofa, watching One Tree Hill. Treasured moments.

I know why, now i have to interact more, inspiration comes to lonely people. Well not lonely but alone!

No comments: